- Achieve dual language proficiency in English and Spanish
- Develop high-level academic skills aligned to the Common Core State Standards
- Develop respect and appreciation for other cultures by learning, working and playing in multicultural settings.
- Improve students' career options with bi-literate and bilingual skills
- Build parent-school partnership to help ensure success for all students
- Develop strong thinking and reasoning skills essential in creating a sense of social responsibility and participation in a democratic society
Bilingualism: Development of high levels of proficiency in the student's native language and in a second language.
Bi-literacy: Perform at or above grade level in academic areas in both languages.
Multiculturalism: Demonstrate positive cross-cultural attitudes, behaviors, and high levels of self-esteem.