Rex Putnam High School

Follow Your Path


If the student enrolls in another school, an official transcript copy will be sent to the school upon Rex Putnam High School’s receipt of notification of the student’s enrollment in said institution.

Prior to the student’s withdrawal from the school, the student’s parents or a student over 18 years of age has the right to see their records and a right to a hearing to challenge the contents of the records if the student feels the records are inaccurate, misleading or otherwise contain inappropriate data. A request for a hearing must allow two days between the request and the hearing. Any hearing must be held prior to the actual withdrawal of the student. The student may receive a copy of the records to be transferred if they desire. The parent or guardian may insert into such records a written explanation regarding the content of such records.

To request a transcript the student completes a Request for Transcript form available in the Counseling office and returns the request to the Counseling office.

Call the registrar at 503-353-5871 to request transcripts or student records or click on the pdf below and fax your transcript request to 503-353-5876, attention Kori Knight.  

Last Modified on January 5, 2016