Our mission: To give preschool children age 3 to 5 a head start in school readiness, and cultivate the growth of strong, healthy families.
• Serves 618 low-income children 3-5 years of age in 10locations throughout Clackamas County• Free, half-day preschool sessions four days per week
• Serves 110 children with documented disabilities (18%)
• Limited transportation provided
Early Head Start:
• Serves children from birth to 3.
• Assists families with placement in community programs.
• Provides home visits.
• Transitions 3-year-olds to Head Start