North Clackamas Family Support Center
Bus #28 and #31
6031 SE King Rd
Milwaukie, OR 97222
To improve the well-being of children and their families within the context of the greater community. The North Clackamas Family Support Center brings together health and social services for the benefit of the local community and supports Oregon’s effort to improve education.
Hours of Operation - School Year 2016-17
- Food Pantry Monday - Thursday 10AM- 4 PM
- Clothes Closet Monday - Thursday 10AM -3:30 PM, Clothing for ages K-12, students enrolled in North Clackamas School District
*** CONSTRUCTION Hours of Operation ***
February - March 2017
Thank you for your patience during our construction on our main entrance!
* * * We are OPEN but have limited hours! * * *
Access our building from the new parking lot on the WEST side of the building.
- Food Pantry Monday - Thursday 10AM- 2PM
- Clothes Closet CLOSED Temporarily
The North Clackamas Family Support Center is a community-based program that provides services, referrals and information to individuals and their families. The following are services that we provide:
- Homeless Liaison Services
- Food Pantry
- Clothes Closet for students K-12
- Backpacks & School Supplies
- Hygiene Supplies (toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, etc)
- Lunch Buddy Program
- Dental Health Solutions
We also have referrals that can be made by parents, teachers, principals, school counselors, school nurses and community members.
Donations of children's clothing, school supplies, hygiene items and non-perishable food items are gladly accepted. For more information about donations, please contact our office at 503.353.5663.
** The North Clackamas Education Foundation (NCEF) is a 501 C (3) recognized organization by the Internal Revenue Service. Your donation may be tax-deductible as allowed under IRS guidelines.