- Homeless Liaison Services
- Food Pantry
- Clothes Closet for students K-12
- Backpacks & School Supplies
- Hygiene Supplies (toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, etc)
- Lunch Buddy Program
- Ready, Set, Go! Program
- Counseling Services provided by Clackamas County Community Health
- Dental Health Solutions
We also have referrals that can be made by parents, teachers, principals, school counselors, school nurses and community members.
Donations of children's clothing, school supplies, hygiene items and non-perishable food items are gladly accepted. For more information about donations, please contact our office at 503.353.5663.
** The North Clackamas Education Foundation (NCEF) is a 501 C (3) recognized organization by the Internal Revenue Service. Your donation may be tax-deductible as allowed under IRS guidelines.