North Clackamas School District prioritizes in-person instruction five days a week. We recognize there will be instances when students must quarantine/isolate as a result of a COVID-19 exposure. When a student must quarantine/isolate, they will continue to access learning through Google Classroom and/or Seesaw, which will be set up by their teachers and in some cases receive packets if technology is not available on a large scale closure.
SOME OF THE CLASS IS QUARANTINED
- The teacher will continue to provide instruction using Google Classoom and/or Seasaw
- The instruction provided is focused on learning objectives that will help students understand the work (e.g. slides explaining learning targets, video shared from previous lessons, written explanations of targets)
- Packets will be provided for students unable to access the internet. If a hot spot is needed please connect with your school principal.
CLASS IS QUARANTINED
- Students will follow their current school schedule
- Teachers will record and post live (synchronous) class sessions to Google Classroom/Seesaw. Some sessions may be provided asynchronously (e.g. students will watch recordings/videos)
- Teachers will communicate portions of the learning day where activities are live and portions where activities are more independent for students
- Packets will be provided for students unable to access the internet. If a hot spot is needed please connect with your school principal
Supports are Available for Students Learning Virtually
Families seeking a wifi hot spot for virtual learning may contact their school principal for assistance.