The North Clackamas School District offers its eligible employees the opportunity to participate in a variety of exceptional benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, vision, dental, and Basic life)
- Voluntary (employee-paid) benefits including disability, additional life, and flexible spending (health reimbursement and dependent care)
- Retirement through PERS (Public Employees Retirement System) with Supplemental Retirement options available
Supplemental Retirement 403B or 457B options available
HRA and FSA Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
Employee Assistance Program
Eligible employees must be in a permanent position and be scheduled to work a 0.5 FTE (4 hours a day) minimum. Licensed Temp Teachers qualify for insurance as well. Please see your respective employee contract for information on employee eligibility.
For eligible employees, If you were hired in the first five days of the month, you are eligible for the entire month you were hired. If you were hired after the 5th, you are eligible the following month. All benefit-eligible employees participate in the same iVisions process whether they intend to Waive or to Enroll
How Do I enroll?
You will receive an email communication from your dedicated benefits specialist. If you have an immediate need please contact your benefits specialist. Contact information located at the bottom of the page.
The NC Benefits Committee is comprised of members from each bargaining group and seeks to represent your interests in crafting adjustments to our benefit packages. This group is an advisory group, with the Board of Directors making all final decisions. Please avail yourselves of all the wonderful benefits afforded you, our valued employees.
To review your benefits enrollment, review pay statements, tax information, and more - click on this link to the Employee Access portal and then click the Login button in the upper right-hand corner of the web page. For a quick overview of benefits see 2023 handbook at bottom of page.
HMA - Group 020256
CVS/Caremark - Group RX6832
Kaiser Permanente - Group 1595
PEAK1 - Employer ID PK10698
The Standard - Policy 155439
Cascade Centers - Employee Assistance Program
- Current Rate Sheets
- Insurance Provider Contact Information
- Reimbursement/Claim Forms
- Insurance Eligible Family Members
- Oregon Sick Time Law Guidance and Request Forms
- Caremark RX
- PEAK 1 - FSA Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts
- Required Notices
- Retirement and Financial Planning