Facility Operations Team
Facility Operations Who We Are
Provide unilateral support to our customers by overcoming adversity through creative thinking and empowered decision-making to get to the destination while enjoying the journey.
Working collaboratively to deliver exceptional service with courage and integrity in a safe environment.
We are here to support you, if you have questions about the following please feel free to reach out to Stacy (Buildings & Grounds), Amanda (Custodial), or Melinda (Department). Our responsibilities consist of:
- Maintaining the buildings inside and out, we are responsible for the physical building and its components. If something breaks and it is existing, you will submit a work order and we will repair or replace.
- Custodial staff and Secretaries have the ability to submit work orders
- We manage the following trades: Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, HVAC, Fire, Security, Locks
- Grounds – Sports Fields, Tennis Courts, Middle and Elementary school fields, flower beds, parking lots, etc.
- Mowing, weeding, fence lines, irrigation
- Gmax Testing, striping, assist with setting up sports events
- Provide custodial support to all buildings.
- Supervise the custodians at the elementary and middle schools
- Coordinate Annual Trainings
- Coordinate Summer cleaning projects, example: Window Cleaning
- Provide Custodial substitute coverage
- Manage Custodial Vendors for supplies and equipment
- Assist with Custodial hiring and disciplinary actions- when requested at HS
- Integrated Pest Management – weeds, insects, mice, rats, wasp, ect…
Manage all Contracted Work
- Capital Improvement Project (CIP) – anything new
- If the school, PTA, Eagle Scouts, etc, wants to perform a project or install something new, the school is required to submit a CIP form for approval. We will coordinate with Risk and Technology if need be.
Our goal is to maintain facilities and grounds in a way to ensure a quality learning environment for all students. A key factor in meeting these goals is to provide a high level of customer service.
Facility Operations provides the following services
- Building & Carpentry Maintenance
- Locks & Keys
- HVAC Maintenance
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Fire & Security Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Custodial Support
- Capital Improvements
Are you looking to RENT space, from one of our locations? Click Here, for more details.
Who to Call for Assistance
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (503) 353-6077
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (503) 353-6060
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (503) 353-6078