Careers in North Clackamas School District
North Clackamas is committed to the care and well-being of our employees.
Here is how you’ll be supported (add the appropriate links from this previous page
- Employee Wellness Program (EAP) provides access to nutrition information, movement classes, mental health resources, financial coaching, and many more.
- Affinity Groups for Educators of Color
- 1:1 Mentoring/ Coaching for new to the profession educators
- Specialist Learning Communities for Special Education and Dual Language Immersion program educators
Additional Professional Learning Supports:
- Access to tuition reimbursement
- Professional Development
- New Educator Academy- 4-day Professional development in August that introduces you to our district, our curriculum, and technology & building tour
Discover North Clackamas!
To apply for a position in the North Clackamas School District, an online application is required via Frontline's Applicant Tracking System