Wichita Center for Family and Community
Since 2010, the North Clackamas School District has endeavored, through resources at the Wichita Center for Family and Community, to provide our District families with a central location in which to find assistance with food, clothing, housing, dental care and after school programs. We also assist community members with rental of District facilities like gyms, fields, auditoriums, etc.
Over the years we have gained partners that help with early childhood education, child mental health issues, SNAP/TANF needs, WIC resources, and employment related daycare. Please click on the tabs below to find out more information about the resources we offer.
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. The building is closed most Federal Holidays.
For specific program and partner hours, please click on the tabs below.
Programs and Partners
- Food Pantry/Hygiene/Clothing
- Homeless Liaison/McKinney-Vento Services
- NCSD Oral Health Program
- Head Start @ Wichita Center
- Ready, Set, Go! @ Wichita Center
- After School Programs
- Clackamas County Behavioral Health
- Summer Programs - Elementary and Middle School Enrichment and High School
- North Clackamas Education Foundation
- Field & Facility Rental