Field and Facility Use
Seasonal Youth Athletic Groups:
Field and Facility Use applications are submitted seasonally to email@example.com. Please see the calendar above for exact scheduled due dates. General application due dates are as follows:
- Applications submitted by the due date of each season will be assigned fields and facilities as equitably as possible.
- All changes and requests for additional use after application due date, must be submitted through Facilitron.
Community Users (Includes Adult Athletic Groups, Scout Troops, Religious Organizations, Neighborhood Associations, Schools, Businesses, After School Programs)
Field and Facility Use reservation requests must be submitted through Facilitron. For consideration of requests that exceed the current dates, please submit for as many days as Facilitron allows, then email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional dates and times. If you are a new renter, we will need to determine your classification. Please se fill out the below Classification Form for New Renters.
You may view the meeting and form submission calendar by visiting the NCSD Facility Use Calendar.
In accordance with Oregon Administrative Rule 333-019-1030, all YOUTH programs operating on North Clackamas School District's grounds must require staff and volunteers to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. - FAQ
District Policies Regarding Field and Facility Use
Facilitron Renter Support 1-800-272-2962
Facilitron Internal User Support 1-800-272-2962
- ALL Elementary Schools and Middle Schools Facilities and Fields
- Clackamas High School Facilities and Fields
- Milwaukie High School Facilities
- Nelson High School Facilities and Fields
- New Urban High School Facilities and Fields
- Rex Putnam High School Facilities and Fields
- Sabin-Schellenberg Facilities and Fields
- Wichita Center Facilities and Fields
If you have any additional questions regarding Facility Use, please contact us by email at email@example.com or contact the Director of Community Services, Natalie Whisler at 503.353.6094. Thank you!