NCSD Oral Health Program
Students learn better when they are healthy. The NCSD Oral Health Program helps students who do not have dental insurance or regular access to a dentist. We serve students across the North Clackamas School District, with a primary focus on elementary students in Title I high-poverty schools.
WHO WE ARE
We are an Oral Health Program that helps students with urgent dental needs, insurance navigation, and oral health education!
OUR PROGRAM BROCHURE
ASSIST WITH DENTAL NEED
If you need help getting your student into a dentist, please give us a call!
IN-SCHOOL DENTAL SCREENINGS
If you want to sign your student up for an in-school dental screening, submit our NCSD Oral Health Program Consent Form. This consent form is for NCSD enrolled students only.
North Clackamas Oral Health Consent Form
DENTAL CLINICS & RESOURCES
URGENT DENTAL NEEDS
What to do in case of an urgent dental need if you do not have a dental clinic:
Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
- Contact the NCSD Oral Health Program by phone at 503-353-6096 (English and Español)
- Contact the NCSD Oral Health Program by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday - Sunday and after hours
- Contact your Dental Insurance Company (DCO) listed on your insurance card for guidance to the nearest clinic
- If you do not know your Dental Insurance Company, contact your Medical Insurance Company (CCO)
- If you do not have insurance, contact:
- Neighborhood Health Center 503-416-1960
- Clackamas County Sunnyside Health and Wellness Center 503-655-8471
OUR PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS
A BIG thanks to our generous partners and supporters!
- Founding Program Volunteers Pauline McGuire & Julie Volpel
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Providence Health & Services
- Medical Teams International
- OHSU - School of Dentistry
- Neighborhood Health Centers
- Clackamas County
- Gregson Family Dentistry
- New Seasons Market, Happy Valley
- MODA/ODS The Children's Program
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Oregon Dental Foundation
- Mt. Hood Dental Hygienist Association
- Partners for Healthy Students
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Oral health care education and supplies
- Dental screenings and sealants for Title I Elementary Students
- Access to dental clinics
- Insurance navigation
- Transportation assistance
If you know/have a NCSD enrolled student with dental needs, you can submit our NCSD Oral Health Referral Form to request assistance with your student’s dental need(s).
Oregon Dental Foundation TOOTH TAXI
Ask your school if they participate with any tooth taxi events.
DENTAL INSURANCE COMPANIES (DCO) LIST
Need help applying or re-enrolling in OHP?
Click here to apply or re-enroll in OHP online
Click here for free assistance to enroll in OHP, in person or by phone
Or contact the following location for in-person help:
Neighborhood Health Center
3300 SE Dwyer Dr, Ste 302
Milwaukie, OR 97222
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
- Volunteer at our events
- Make a donation of cash or supplies
- Provide grant funding
CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP!
- 503-353-6096 English/Español
NCSD Oral Health Program About Us English and Spanish
NCSD Oral Health Referral Form English
NCSD Oral Health Referral Form Spanish
NCSD Oral Health Program Brochure English
NCSD Oral Health Program Brochure Spanish
Dental Clinics-DCOs List English
Dental Clinics-DCOs List Spanish