Kindergarten enrollment for the 2023-24 school year opens on March 3, 2023.
NCSD utilizes Online Registration for the electronic portion of enrolling NEW students into the district, including kindergarten students.
*Oregon state law requires students to be age 5 on or before September 1st to enter Kindergarten.
If you would like to explore school options, other than your neighborhood school, learn more about our magnet and charter programs below.
Our magnet programs are open to any student who lives in the North Clackamas District. Each has a specialized application and lottery process, so please visit those pages for further information. Transportation will be provided.
Our district-sponsored charter schools are open to any student who lives in the Portland metro. Families must provide transportation.
TOUR YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL STARTING MARCH 5th!!
Our elementary schools are offering tours for incoming Kindergarten families. Please join us to meet the principal, tour the school campus and get to know your neighborhood school! Please click the button below to sign-up for the tour date and time that works best for you.
What do you need to complete online registration?
- Online registration should be accessed using a full-size web browser on a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet. Cell phone browsers are not recommended.
- You will need an email account. Don't have one? Get a free one through Gmail.
- Online registration requires a ParentVUE account.
- Parents who are completely new to NCSD will need to create an account as part of the process.
- Current and former NCSD parents will need their ParentVUE username and password OR the ParentVUE Activation Key, which can be provided by your school.
Finding your school
Geographical boundaries determine the attendance area for neighborhood schools. As part of the online registration process, your school will be selected automatically according to your address. Families that are new to NCSD can find helpful information on the School Boundaries page or look up their school ahead of time by entering their address into the NCSD School Locator.
To enroll your student, follow the steps below:
1) Gather documentation. To make the process smooth and convenient, please have the following information available:
- Student's Proof of Age (Birth Certificate or affidavit)
- Emergency Contact phone number
- Doctor and Dentist office contact information
- Immunization dates
- Proof of NCSD residency (e.g. utility bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Custodial documentation (if applicable)
2) If you need help navigating at any time during the online registration process, consult the Online Registration User Guide.
3) Begin online registration using the appropriate link below:
Families NEW To North Clackamas School District - Click Here To Enroll in Kindergarten. Use this link if you have never had any children attend a North Clackamas School District school or a pre-K program in one of our schools (including Head Start or Ready Set Go).
Get started by clicking the “Create New Account” button.
CURRENT and FORMER NCSD Families Enrolling a Kindergartner - Click Here. Use this link if you currently have students attending an NCSD school or pre-K program (Head Start or Ready Set Go) OR you have EVER had a student enrolled in an NCSD school or pre-K program.
4) Once you have submitted your online registration, please contact your student's school to receive additional information from the school and complete the registration process.