Online Registration is available for Student Enrollment and Verification for all grades in both 2022/23 and 2023/24.
Please select the school year carefully.
- New students who have NEVER attended an NCSD school or a pre-K program in one of our schools (including Head Start or Ready Set Go). This includes incoming kindergarten students whose families are completely new to NCSD.
- Returning students who attended an NCSD school or pre-K program in the past but have withdrawn (they are not currently enrolled in NCSD) and are now returning to an NCSD school.
- Current NCSD students (including those in pre-K programs like Head Start and Ready Set Go) who are verifying their information as part of the annual process to continue enrollment from the current school year into the next. Click here for more information on Yearly Back-to-School Verification.
If you need help navigating at any time during the online registration process, consult the Online Registration User Guide.
To enroll your student, follow the steps below:
- Gather documentation. To make the process smooth and convenient, please have the following information available:
- Student's Proof of Age (Birth Certificate or affidavit) for Kindergarten students
- Emergency Contact phone number
- Doctor and Dentist office contact information
- Immunization dates- click here for more information
- Previous school address and phone number for new students
- High School Transcript (if applicable)
- Proof of NCSD residency (e.g. utility bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Custodial documentation (if applicable)
- If you need help navigating at any time during the online registration process, consult the Online Registration User Guide.
- Begin online registration using the appropriate link below:
Families NEW To North Clackamas School District - Click Here. You are enrolling a new student who has never attended a North Clackamas School District school or a pre-K program in one of our schools, including Head Start or Ready Set Go. This includes incoming kindergarten students whose families are completely new to NCSD.Get started by clicking the "Create a New Account” button to create your new ParentVUE account.
CURRENT Families Enrolling a NEW Student - Click Here. You have current students attending NCSD (including Head Start or Ready Set Go at an NCSD school) and are enrolling a new student such as a Kindergartner.
Families RETURNING to NCSD after a break in enrollment - Click Here. Your child is considered a returning student if they have previously attended an NCSD school (or Head Start or Ready Set Go at one of our schools), left for a period of time, and are returning to NCSD.
- Contact your student's school. If you are enrolling a new or returning student, once you have submitted your online registration, please contact your student's school to receive additional information from the school and complete the registration process.