The following documents must be provided to the enrolling school in order to complete your NEW student's enrollment:
- Proof of NCSD residency (e.g., recent utility bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Verification of student's birth (e.g., birth certificate, passport)
- Oregon Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form (even if you entered dates on the Immunization page)
- A copy of the current IEP is required if you answered Yes to the question, "Does the student have a current IEP?"
- If your student is age 7 or younger, a Dental Screening Certificate is also required
The following other documents are optional; however, the enrolling school may request them later if you do not provide them as part of the registration process:
- Your student's most recent high school transcript if applicable
- Your student's current Section 504 Plan if applicable
Scan these documents, if you have a scanner, or capture the documents by taking a picture with your smartphone or tablet and emailing the image file to yourself.
To upload a document file into the Online Registration portal, select the Document Type (if applicable), press the blue Upload button, and locate the document file.
If you do not have an uploadable version of a required or applicable document, check the "I will deliver a hard copy to the school instead of uploading it" box. The school will be notified that you will provide the documentation in person.