All Site Content (as defined below) is current as of the date it is posted on the Site to the best of NCSD’s knowledge.
2. Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, data, features, and functionality, including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases, and images (“Site Content”) are the property of NCSD or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, except as indicated below.
The NCSD name, school names, mascots and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of NCSD. NCSD's Marks and Site Content may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, or used without advance written permission of NCSD, including in connection with any product or service that is not provided by NCSD, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents NCSD. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify NCSD as described in Section 15.
3. Limited License And Prohibited Uses
NCSD grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site Content in the United States only as an informative resource while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display, or performance of Site Content without prior permission of NCSD is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any Mark or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
● Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
● Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm anyone, including NCSD in any way.
● Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
● Impersonate or attempt to impersonate NCSD, an NCSD employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
● Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by NCSD, may harm NCSD or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
● Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
● Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
● Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without NCSD’s prior written consent.
● Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
● Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
● Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
● Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age in the United States per the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.
4. Third-Party Content
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Those materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of NCSD. NCSD is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
5. Links To Other Websites
NCSD may provide links to external websites for the convenience of Site users, including sites where parents may check student grades. The inclusion of an external link on this Site does not constitute or imply support or endorsement of any kind. NCSD does not control those websites, is not responsible for their content or function, and is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and the privacy notice for such Sites.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND CONDUCT RELATED TO IT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WHILE NCSD ATTEMPTS TO PRESENT ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. NCSD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NCSD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
NCSD DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE. WE MAY CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OR OMISSIONS, AND CHANGE OR UPDATE INFORMATION IF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS INACCURATE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
7. Limitation of Liability
NCSD’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY, WHETHER BY STATUTE, IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
9. Limitation On Time To File Claims
10. Injunctive Relief
11. Waiver And Severability
12. Entire Agreement
13. Term and Termination
You agree that NCSD, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your access to the Site (or any part thereof) for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs, or losses resulting therefrom.
14. Applicable Law, Binding Arbitration, and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, then in effect. This arbitration provision is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Clackamas County, Oregon. Any arbitration award may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis. Claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
15. Communications and Contact Information
North Clackamas School District
12400 SE Freeman Way
Milwaukie, OR 97222
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 25, 2022